soft play ice rink café ice cream parlour parties
Ice rink Competition
Find out everything you need to know about The Ark Pre-opening Ice Rink Competition here.
1. The competition is open to all UK residents. Unfortunately we cannot accept entries from anyone closely related to The Ark, staff members or anyone involved in the competition. The Ark reserves the right to request proof of age for entrants as well as parent’s or guardian’s consent and necessary state of health.Only one entry per person must be submitted. No joint entries will be allowed.
2. To enter the competition, you will need to complete the tasks listed in section 5 of these terms and conditions.You may only enter through The Ark website www.thearkpoolepark.co.uk and The Ark social networking pages (if these are available). If entrants submit more than one entry we will judge the first entry received and disregard the others.All submissions must include: name, date of birth, address including postcode, email address and telephone number of the entrant’s parent or guardian. Entrants under 18 should ask their parent/guardian for permission to enter this competition.Submission details must be filled in the appropriate boxes as marked on the website entry form .
3. Entries must be RECEIVED by no later than 14:00 on December 4th 2013. Late or illegible entries will be disqualified. The Ark cannot take any responsibility for any technical failure or malfunction, including but not limited to any affecting postal services, which may result in any entry being lost or not received.
4. By submitting an entry for the competition, the entrant and/or the entrant’s parent/guardianis deemed to have given consent for the entry to be published free of charge by The Arkin all media, including television, print and internet, for all purposes as it wishes.
5. A winning entrant will be drawn at random on 4th December 2013.
6. There is only one prize.The prize consists of:
• 1 x Party at The Ark Ice Rink on 13th December 2013 for a maximum of 20. Party must be held during The Ark opening hours.
• Snacks and tea/coffee/soft drinks for a maximum of 20 people.
The winner must be available to attend The Ark on Friday 13th December 2013. This date is non-movable. All other costs of getting to and from the Ark (eg travel costs) must be paid by the winner. The winner and all guests will be deemed to have agreed to be photographed/filmed during their prize at The Ark. The parent/guardian of the winner will be required to sign contributor consent forms on behalf of their child/ward and themselves to allow The Ark to use the contributions in all media for all purposes.
7. The prize will be as stated. The prize cannot be transferred and there is no cash alternative. In the event of the winner being unable to be contacted (after reasonable attempts have been made), or unable to attend The Ark on 13 December 2013, or is found to be in breach of the rules, or fails to take up their prize for any reason, including illness, unavailability, problems in having consent for absence from school, licensing difficulties or problems with obtaining a sign off from their doctor regarding state of health to participate, The Ark reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner-up but it is not obliged to do so.
8. The Ark and the judges’ decision as to the winner is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
9. The winnerwill be notified within 7 days of the close (4th December) of the competition by either post /telephone/email, as per the contact details provided in their entry.Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted
11. Entrants will be expected to take part in post-competition publicity for The Ark.
12. The Ark reserves the right to cancel the competition or change any of these rules (including the judging panel) at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
13. When at the Ark all the Ark’s usual terms and conditions of use of their facilities shall apply. A copy can be emailed on request or found at www.thearkpoolepark.co.uk
14. The Ark will only ever use personal details for the purposes of administering this competition, and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without permission except as otherwise set out in these terms and conditions.
15. The parent/guardian of an entrant under 18 is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions when consenting to the submission of the relevant entrant.
16. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
17. The promoter is The Ark, c\o South Coast Catering Ltd., Poole Park, Poole, Dorset, BH15 2SF