Ice Rink Rules
- Make sure skates are correctly tightened
- Wear gloves and socks
- Skate in an anti-clockwise direction only
- Obey instructions given by the ice rink management and marshals
- Sit or climb over the safety barriers
- Chip, throw or spray ice
- Skate at excessive speed
- Smoke, drink or eat on the ice
- Carry young babies or children on the ice
- Skate in chains of more than two people
- Wear scarves or long coats on the ice
- Cut across the middle of the rink
- Play Tag
- Consume alcohol before skating
- Use mobile phones or cameras on the ice
- Skate with headphones on
- Congregate at the barrier entrance
- Under 8s must be accompanied on the rink by an adult
- No under 2’s allowed on the ice rink
If you injure yourself or see another person injured please bring to the attention of the ice rink Marshall.
The Ark takes no responsibility for lost, damaged or stolen property whilst within The Ark.
Anti- social behavior will not be tolerated. Anyone acting in this way will be asked to leave the venue without refund.
The Ark management reserves the right to refuse entry.
Thank you and enjoy your skate.