Party Terms & Conditions
All party guests must register on the party guest list before the party starts. All visitors to The Ark must read The Ark rules (available from The Ark) before the party starts and adhere to the rules while they are on the premises.
- Party slots are limited and are booked on a first come, first served basis. A 50% non-refundable deposit must be paid at the time of confirmation of your booking to secure the party slot.
- Full payment of any outstanding balance of party fees must be made 14 days before the commencement of the party.
- Parties booked within 14 days of the party must be paid in full.
- Any change to the number of children attending the party must be confirmed 3 days before the party, no changes can be made after this time.
- Additional children will be charged at the per person party rate (the total number of children must not exceed the maximum number of guests permitted).
- No refunds are made for children that do not turn up to the party.
- Cancellations within 14 days of the party will require payment of half the full fee.
- No outside food and drinks are allowed inside the premises except for the birthday cake.
- In the unlikely event that the birthday child becomes unwell prior to the party we can postpone the party to another date acceptable to both parties.
- In the event of The Ark having to cancel, we will do all we can to arrange the party for another date acceptable to both parties. Should this not be possible any monies paid by the customer shall be refunded in full.
- Failure to vacate the room at the allotted time will result in a surcharge of £25.00.
The party helper is responsible for:
- Welcoming the party to The Ark and assisting in getting them settled into their designated party room.
- Checking on the group intermittently throughout your time at The Ark to ensure the smooth running of the party
- Serving all food and squash ordered by the party.
- Clearing the party room after the party’s departure.
- Parents are solely responsible for the children in their care.
- It is the responsibility of parents to assess the suitability of the soft play equipment for its party guests.
- Whilst we will take additional care when preparing food/drink for those with an allergy, you should be aware that we cannot guarentee that our site, food or drink is free of allergens.
- You may cancel your party by giving 14 or more days notice without having to pay the balance of the party fee. Your 50% deposit will not be refunded.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss or injury to party guests.