Party Terms & Conditions
All party guests must register on the party guest list before the party starts. All visitors to The Ark must read The Ark rules (available from The Ark) before the party starts and adhere to the rules while they are on the premises.
- Party slots are limited and are booked on a first come, first served basis. A non-refundable deposit must be paid at the time of confirmation of your booking to secure the party slot.
- Full payment of any outstanding balance of party fees must be made before the commencement of the party.
- Any change to the number of children attending the party must be confirmed the day before the party, no changes can be made after this time.
- Cancellations within 14 days of the party will require payment of half the full fee.
- No outside food and drinks are allowed inside the premises.
- In the unlikely event that the birthday child becomes unwell prior to the party we can postpone the party to another date acceptable to both parties.
- In the extremely unlikely event of The Ark having to cancel, we will do all we can to arrange the party for another date acceptable to both parties. Should this not be possible any monies paid by the customer shall be refunded in full.
- Failure to vacate the room at the allotted time will result in a surcharge of £25.00.
The party organiser is responsible for:
a. Staying within the facility at all times throughout the party.
b. The supervision of guests with special dietary requirements or additional needs.
c. Ensuring all party guests only undertake activities of which they are capable of performing.
d. Ensuring all children under the age of 8 MUST be accompanied by an adult on the ice (ice parties only).
e. Ensuring all parents make sure all guests/children are wearing appropriate clothing for ice parties (ice parties only).
f. Ensuring all children and adults wear socks at all times.
g. Unless it is our fault, we will not be held responsible for any loss or injury to party guests.
h. Whilst we do not use nuts in our party food, you should be aware that our kitchens cook with nuts.
i. You may cancel your party giving 14 or more days’ notice without having to pay the balance of the party fee. Your deposit will not be refunded.
j. If you give less than 14 days’ notice, you must pay any outstanding party fees in full.