Voucher & Events Terms & Conditions
Third Party & The Ark Vouchers
- We accept a variety of discount and offer vouchers
- Only one voucher can be used per transaction
- 2 for 1 and other similar discount offers will be cheapest free
- Vouchers can only be used against standard admission and cannot be used with any other voucher or offer
- Vouchers have no cash value
- Vouchers are valid until the expiry date
- Free beverage vouchers are for one cup of tea or one standard coffee (Americano)
- Specific to Access to Leisure and Learning card holders: 15% discount on full price admission to soft play. Monday to Friday, term time only
- Specific Kids Pass Ltd. vouchers are valid until to 5th April 2015 and exludes Bank Holidays
- January Blues 2 for 1 (Skate and Soft Play) vouchers valid from 03.01.2018 until 09.02.2018
The Ark Offers
- At times we may offer deals on birthday parties, memberships and other services: these will be date restricted
- Any offer like this will not be honoured after the end date
- Other offers may be made on the same product or service at various intervals throughout the year
- Offers will not necessarily be the same each time
- We reserve the right to change, remove or void any offer
- Anything bought using an offer cannot be refunded
Social Media Promotions and Special Offers
- Offers only valid for followers/fans of our social media pages
- Any offer must be collected by clicking the offer button on the relevant page
- Social media offers can only be redeemed in person
- Proof of collected offer must be shown at time of purchase
- Only one offer per follower/fan
- Offer must be redeemed in person within the dates specified
- Each offer will have its own Terms and Conditions in addition to our Standard Terms and Conditions
Santa's Workshop Terms and Conditions
1. We treat individuals as part of a “Group” based on time slots.
2. Experience is estimated to last 20 minutes including a visit to Santa Claus.
3. Each full paying child will receive a goodie bag from Santa Claus.
4. A visit to Santa Claus is at the sole discretion of our management.
5. We will use reasonable endeavors to ensure Santa's workshop is a happy and memorable one for you and your guests for all the right reasons, however we cannot be liable for distress caused beyond our control nor for any emotional distress or disappointment caused by the role-playing of characters (including, without limitation, if any child (or adult) loses his or her belief in Santa Claus for any reason as a result of visiting The Ark).
6. Your ticket cannot be refunded, exchanged, resold, transferred or redeemed for cash. Your Santa's workshop ticket is for your personal use only. The Ark reserves the right to cancel Santa's workshop tickets that have been transferred or resold in its absolute discretion. Lost tickets cannot be replaced.
7. Acceptance of your Santa's workstop ticket confirms your agreement to these terms and conditions.
8. To enter Santa's workshop, you must present a valid ticket at the time of arriving at The Ark. An adult must accompany all children.
9. Please ensure you arrive on time at The Ark for your allocated booking, as late arrivals will not be accepted and the ticket and amount you have paid will be forfeited.
10. The Ark reserves the right to refuse admission to Santa's workshop and to change these terms and conditions at any time.
11. Pushchairs are not permitted into Santa's workshop.
12. Details of your name and address are recorded, held on computer and may be used for updating you with information from The Ark. These records are for The Ark’s sole use. Under the terms of the Data Protection Act, you have the right to advise us at any time if you do not wish to receive further contact from The Ark.
13. To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither we nor any of our directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for any of the following loss or damage (however arising and whether such losses were foreseeable or note)
a Loss of data.
b Loss of profit.
c Loss of revenue.
d Loss of business or opportunity.
e Loss of goodwill.
f Disappointment or emotional distress and/or an indirect, consequential or special loss arising in connection with Santa's workshop or provision of our services to you.
14. Force majeure includes the following:
a fire, explosion, flood, storm, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disasters.
b Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
c Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
d. Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications network.
e. The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Sometimes, despite every effort being made to ensure you have an enjoyable experience, things may go wrong.
If before, or during, your visit to Santa's workshop you have a complaint in relation to your experience please contact the Duty Manager in The Ark promptly since complaints are very difficult to deal with after your visit.
1. Entrants must be aged 16 or over
2. Entrants must be resident in the UK and must not be employees (or their immediate families) of South Coast Caterers, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the competition
3. Bulk or third party entries will not be accepted. One entry per person only
4. All sections of the entry form must be completed
5. Winners will be selected at random after advertised closing date. The winner will be notified within 14 days of the competition closing
6. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
7. All entries submitted will become the property of the promoter
8. No cash alternative is available and the prize is non-transferable
9. In the unlikely event of the prize not being available, the promoter reserves the right to offer a prize of equal value
10. Winners may be required to take part in publicity and, by entering the giveaway, give their consent
Giveaways and Free Workshops
- This offer is subject to availability
- This offer is only available as specified on-site at The Ark
- This offer is only valid for full paying admissions
If you have any questions, please call us on 01202 717197