Santa's Workshop Terms and Conditions
1. We treat individuals as part of a “Group” based on time slots.
2. Experience is estimated to last 20 minutes including a visit to Santa Claus.
3. Each full paying child will receive a goodie bag from Santa Claus.
4. A visit to Santa Claus is at the sole discretion of our management.
5. We will use reasonable endeavors to ensure Santa's workshop is a happy and memorable one for you and your guests for all the right reasons, however we cannot be liable for distress caused beyond our control nor for any emotional distress or disappointment caused by the role-playing of characters (including, without limitation, if any child (or adult) loses his or her belief in Santa Claus for any reason as a result of visiting The Ark).
6. Your ticket cannot be refunded, exchanged, resold, transferred or redeemed for cash. Your Santa's workshop ticket is for your personal use only. The Ark reserves the right to cancel Santa's workshop tickets that have been transferred or resold in its absolute discretion. Lost tickets cannot be replaced.
7. Acceptance of your Santa's workstop ticket confirms your agreement to these terms and conditions.
8. To enter Santa's workshop, you must present a valid ticket at the time of arriving at The Ark. An adult must accompany all children.
9. Please ensure you arrive on time at The Ark for your allocated booking, as late arrivals will not be accepted and the ticket and amount you have paid will be forfeited.
10. The Ark reserves the right to refuse admission to Santa's workshop and to change these terms and conditions at any time.
11. Pushchairs are not permitted into Santa's workshop.
12. Details of your name and address are recorded, held on computer and may be used for updating you with information from The Ark. These records are for The Ark’s sole use. Under the terms of the Data Protection Act, you have the right to advise us at any time if you do not wish to receive further contact from The Ark.
13. To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither we nor any of our directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for any of the following loss or damage (however arising and whether such losses were foreseeable or note)
a Loss of data.
b Loss of profit.
c Loss of revenue.
d Loss of business or opportunity.
e Loss of goodwill.
f Disappointment or emotional distress and/or an indirect, consequential or special loss arising in connection with Santa's workshop or provision of our services to you.
14. Force majeure includes the following:
a fire, explosion, flood, storm, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disasters.
b Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
c Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
d. Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications network.
e. The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
South Coast Caterers Limited trading, as The Ark is a company registered in England No. 00386136 with its registered office at Riverside Drive, Staines Upon Thames. TW18 3JN
Sometimes, despite every effort being made to ensure you have an enjoyable experience, things may go wrong.
If before, or during, your visit to Santa's workshop you have a complaint in relation to your experience please contact the Duty Manager in The Ark promptly since complaints are very difficult to deal with after your visit.