* Please be aware that we require all the members of the family who are entering the play frame to removed their footwear and to make sure they have socks on.
* Food and drink consumed onsite is required to be purchased from our cafe and service area.
* In busy periods we run a maximum two hour soft-play.
* No phones or cameras on the play equipment.
* Personal belongings are the responsibility of parents and guardians. The Ark accepts no liability for any lost, damaged or stolen property.
* Children must be supervised at all times.
* Toilets allocated in soft play are only for use of soft play customers - public toilets are available in The Ark Cafe.
* Parents and Guardians are responsible for the behaviour of all children in their care.
* Parents and Guardians are responsible for assessing the suitability of the equipment provided for all children in their care.
* Children who are unwell should not enter soft play.
* The toddler area is for under 3s only.
* We stongly recommend that children wear long sleeves and trousers to avoid friction burns.
* For those who are using the soft play equipment do not wear baggy clothing, or clothing with ropes, cords, hoods, toggles, sharp points (buckles, studs and similar).
* All Jewellery and any items in your pockets should be removed before entering the soft play equipment.
* All those who wear glasses or contact lenses should take particular care while using the soft play equipment.
* Do not take toys, food or drink onto the soft play equipment.
* When decending the slide(s) this should be done with your arms crossed in the seated position and only one person per slide lane at any one time.
* No climbing up the slides or stopping half way.
* Do not throw any balls or other soft play equipment at others or around the play frame.
* Chewing Gum is not permitted on the premises.
* Please report any accident or injury to a member of staff.
* By entering our Soft Play you agree to all the rules set out by the team and we reserve the right to change these at any time.
* The management team reserve the right to refuse admission or ask anyone to leave without a refund for unsuitable behaviour or not following the rules.
* Smoking or use of E-Cigarettes are not permitted onsite.
* Please report any damage to the play equipment to a member of staff, whether deliberate or accidental.
* Those who appear under the influence of drink or drugs will not be allowed to enter soft play.
* Customers will not be re-admitted once they have left Soft Play. You are welcome to return and pay the entry fee.
The Ark encourages children to play and explore in a safe enviroment. However, there are inherent risks with any active play. The Ark has taken every reasonable step to control the risks within the soft play area through the design, maintainence and operation of the facility. However, it is impossible to eliminate all risks completely, so Parents and Guardians visiting The Ark recognise and accept these risks.
If you have selected an item from our kilned pottery range collection is usually within 7 - 10 days, please note during busier times this maybe exceeded.
PLEASE BE AWARE: Pottery items are held for 3 months for collection, if you would prefer these to be posted to you this can be arranged, postage fee will apply.
PARTIES - currently not available
Party Terms & Conditions
All party guests must register on the party guest list before the party starts. All visitors to The Ark must read The Ark rules (available from The Ark) before the party starts and adhere to the rules while they are on the premises.
Party slots are limited and are booked on a first come, first served basis. A 50% non-refundable deposit must be paid at the time of confirmation of your booking to secure the party slot.
Full payment of any outstanding balance of party fees must be made 14 days before the commencement of the party.
Parties booked within 14 days of the party must be paid in full.
Any change to the number of children attending the party must be confirmed 3 days before the party, no changes can be made after this time.
Additional children will be charged at the per person party rate (the total number of children must not exceed the maximum number of guests permitted).
No refunds are made for children that do not turn up to the party.
Cancellations within 14 days of the party will require payment of half the full fee.
No outside food and drinks are allowed inside the premises except for the birthday cake.
In the unlikely event that the birthday child becomes unwell prior to the party we can postpone the party to another date acceptable to both parties.
In the extremely unlikely event of The Ark having to cancel, we will do all we can to arrange the party for another date acceptable to both parties. Should this not be possible any monies paid by the customer shall be refunded in full.
Failure to vacate the room at the allotted time will result in a surcharge of £25.00.
The party helper is responsible for:
Welcoming the party to The Ark and assisting in getting them settled into their designated party room.
Checking on the group intermittently throughout your time at The Ark to ensure the smooth running of the party
Serving all food and squash ordered by the party.
Clearing the party room after the party’s departure.
Parents are solely responsible for the children in their care.
Children under the age of 8 MUST be accompanied by an adult on the ice (ice parties only).
It is the responsibility of parents to assess the suitability of the soft play equipment for its party guests.
Whilst we do not use nuts in our party food, you should be aware that our kitchens cook with nuts.
You may cancel your party by giving 14 or more days notice without having to pay the balance of the party fee. Your 50% deposit will not be refunded.
Unless it is our fault, we will not be held responsible for any loss or injury to party guests.